GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope that everyone is having a great Christmas and Holiday!!! I'm getting ready to head over to spend the afternoon/evening with friends here in a snowy Woodland Park (sunny today, but lots of sun from the past week, along with a fresh coating of the white stuff yesterday).

Santa did make it to my house last night and I think he must have stayed quite a while as there were all of these hard, round rocks on my roof and in the yard this morning. At first I thought someone must have thrown them there until I realized that reindeer pooh freezes into hard rocks when the temps drop in the single digits!!!! I am a slow learner!

Merry Christmas!!!!

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Re: Merry Christmas -- Hard Rocks on My House This Morning!!

wingnutzz said:
I hope that everyone is having a great Christmas and Holiday!!! I'm getting ready to head over to spend the afternoon/evening with friends here in a snowy Woodland Park (sunny today, but lots of sun from the past week, along with a fresh coating of the white stuff yesterday).

Santa did make it to my house last night and I think he must have stayed quite a while as there were all of these hard, round rocks on my roof and in the yard this morning. At first I thought someone must have thrown them there until I realized that reindeer pooh freezes into hard rocks when the temps drop in the single digits!!!! I am a slow learner!

Merry Christmas!!!!
Hey Wingnuttzz,
Do you suppose those "hard rocks" will be thawed before it's time for Rockies-Gold?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from our house to yours.

No snow or freezing here in Michigan. Go figure.

·
Are we there yet?
2,344 Posts
wingnutzz wrote:
there were all of these hard, round rocks on my roof and in the yard this morning
TASTE!!! :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts