GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a few days early, but I don't like to wait till the last minute. I just want to wish everyone of you a Very Merry Christmas. I hope you get everything you want, & want everything you get. :wink: A BIG thanks to everyone who's stopped by our little web site this past year, & a Bigger thanks for all the helpful hints & tips you've freely given. I wish everyone a happy. healthy, & prosperous 2004. May God bless us all, & keep us safe on the highways of this great land!

From Verdayne(Wingnut) & Carol Miley
http://www.angelfire.com/in4/wingnut

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Verdayne, you spoiled Child. Both Meesh and I wish you and Carol the happiest of seasons to come. Perhaps in the new year, you will be able to ride your bike without breaking it...LOL

We hope that Carol and you are sitting at the table, next to the fire, trying to figure out how to get to Bulldogs and Meesh's next summer.

All the best.

Bulldog & Meesh

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just for Bulldog

If I ever make it to the northeast, it won't be to see the lights on Broadway. It won't be to see Niagra Falls, or to see the Atlantic Ocean. It will be to visit two wonderful people we know as, Bulldog & Meesh! You're the greatest!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts