GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I've been shopping for everyone else for Christmas gifts, I decided to buy something for me, too. I ordered a mini key fob style remote garage door activator for myself from KeylessRide. I figure with a little velcro I can attach it somewhere out of sight but within reach like against the back edge of the LH pocket so I can just open the pocket and hit the button when I approach the garage. It's got to be better than lugging the full size activator around in the front pocket of my jeans, anyhow. :wink: :) 8)

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Many people velcro them under the dash (just to the left or right of the key area) Totally out of site, and out of any falling debris! Easy to reah!

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Good gift to yourself...and I was just thinking what I will get for me! LOL...well, ok, I already just got the VTX and that certainly is enough!! oh wait, I ordered the chrome side covers, and maybe a radiator grill... and just got the chrome cowl for the trike...and the trike is getting the Kury Ergo cruise boards...and yes I am giving a lot of gifts also! LOL...I carry that huge remote in the side pocket or in my tank bag if riding the VTX...a small one would be nice...

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
daver said:
Many people velcro them under the dash (just to the left or right of the key area) Totally out of site, and out of any falling debris! Easy to reah!
i did right up until i had to have an 06

they did away with that nice stash area

now it goes in the lock pocket, with some velcro

still works nice

1 - 4 of 4 Posts