GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May all your dreams come true in the coming New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ride Safe...................Jeff and Cindy:biker:

Attachments

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
Merry Christmas to all my friends in WI!!!!

I wish y'all a happy New Year too!!!

OH YEA, I wish George a white Christmas. :grin2: We have had almost an 1/8" so far this year. :grin2: Boy I'm glad I have a 4X4. LOL

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Thank you all for the great Christmas wishes (well except for Boomers wishes). I certainly want to wish all the great people on here a very Merry Christmas and a most wonderful and healthy New Year. Boomer my friend even you buddy. I am not wishing you lots of snow. I just hope it get nice and warm there so you can start cutting grass in January...LOL. Give Angie a hug for me pal. She deserves so much more. :bow:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Hope you had a Merry Christmas Jeff. I would guess you really miss the snow though??

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hope you had a Merry Christmas Jeff. I would guess you really miss the snow though??

I was back home in Wisconsin for Christmas. Upon returning to Santa Fe hoping to go riding, I found we have way more snow here than in Wisconsin! Our home is now only accessible by four wheel drive. I park our van about one half mile from the house and walk. I am hoping in a few days we get plowed out! Maybe in a few weeks the bikes can come back out again!
Have a great New Year and ride safe...............Jeff :biker:

Attachments

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Don't you have runflat snow tires on the bike?

Reactions: cycledude
1 - 13 of 13 Posts