GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would also like to wish Hal and everybody on this list a Merry Christmas.

We were fortunate to get a little snow to make it a white Christmas.

I am also looking to see what else I can order from Hal. I got a ring of fire for the wing so I naturally will need a set of switches.

I just would like to add that this is only the second forum list I have ever joined. I do not even go to the first one anymore. I only have met and know one other person from this list, but I am hoping someday I will get lucky enough to meet more of you guys an gals personally.

Hey Lamont, I think we nede a spell- chek. Mi copputar duz not always spell correctly :D :) I no it has nuthin to du with my tiping scills....... :D :) :p

·
Registered
536 Posts
I agree that a built-in spell checker would be helpful but I've been using IeSpell, a free utility that installs into the "Tools" menu of Internet Explorer. All you do is select the portion of a web page you wish spell-checked, open the Tools menu, and click on "iespell". It's quick and easy. You may download it at http://www.iespell.com.

And, a very blessed and merry Christmas to you and all the other GL1800 friends out there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
As well as the rest I to want to wish all the fine folks at Honda Direct Line and Hal, Lamont and all the members of this board a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May you all find peace and great freindships in the years to come.

Don

·
Registered
380 Posts
From the Pittsburgh area, Merry Christmas to everyone that reads this board. We aren't as lucky as some of you in the warmer climates, to go for a ride, but be safe and enjoy.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
And from Texas ...

A hearty and BIG Merry Christmas to all the great folks on this board, in addition to Hal and his merry folks. Probably won't get to ride today, although it isn't the weather keeping Rio in the barn. We'll be visiting grandkids in Arlington (oh yeah, their parents, my daughter and son-in-law, too). That will just about take all our time today. But tomorrow, highs expected in the upper 60s, partly cloudy, a little breezy, guess where I'll be!

A Prosperous New Year to you all, too.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Merry Christmas to all. Meesh and I have been fortunate to meet many of the great folks on this board. And we still have many to go.

We have been blessed to be invited to a few of the members homes and we left with lasting impressions of how truly fortunate that we are.

Yes this Brotherhood of Winging it is a little expensive but worth every penny of it.

Merry Christmas to all!

Meesh & the Dawg

·
Registered
21,092 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone associated with this board in any way! I sure enjoy comming here! And a double merry Christmas to all the folks who attended and worked so hard to make the Arkansas 1800 rally such a nice time!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts