GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a hand here. Every time I get on the board to read it I'm only alowed to check a very few even though it showa a lot more with that days date. It keeps telling me smoething like there are no more new topics. It's a real bummer. :cry:

Larry

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
I'm not exactly sure what the problem is, but go down the list and click on the individual boards, i.e. general, tech, off topic, etc. instead of each individual post. Then you get all the posts on that board. You may have to click GL1800Riders.com Forum Index first. In red.

Hope this helps. If not, someone smarter will come along.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Have been going to the general message board. It shows all the items, but when I click on one to open it & read the related answers, you go back to the top & choose next topic , some times it will let me see a few & then tell me there are NO newer topics & I have to go back to the general board again . I can then see the whole list again but after opening one or five or? many it will tell me again NO newer topics & I start the cycle all over again.

I"M sure some one can tell me where I'm screwing up, but I can't figure it out on my own!!!

Thanks, Larry

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
PBEAR,

After you have chosen "all posts since your last visit", click on the first topic on the list that you want to read. Once you have completed what you want to do with that post. DO NOT go to the top and pick next topic.

Instead, keep hitting your "BACK" button till you get to the original list.

If you hit the refresh button, while you are on the original list, It will put them all in order of last post and bring up new ones if they exist.

Hope this works for you.

Bulldog

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
pbear

the posts are censored so that you will not see were makeing jokes about texas

loren

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Bulldog, Your idea works very well. I knew someone on this site had a simple fix for this TEXICAN. :D

Larry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts