GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, Merry Christmas. :xmas1:

I'd like to say thanks to everyone for your loyalty and support in the past year. Without you, I'd be doing something I hate for a living.

We have a lot of exciting new products lined up for the New Year. Most results of your ideas, feedback and input. Even TNCharlie is beta testing our next item as I write. :biker:

I'd like to wish everyone a safe, healthy and Happy New Year filled with winding roads, clear skies, and a full tank.

Oh...and the Honda Hoot BBQ plans are in full swing. :eat1:

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Mmmmmmmm....... BBQ!!!! :eat1:

Thanks to you Lewis and your great crew for the great products and service!!!!!!!

·
Gold Member
1,425 Posts
Even TNCharlie is beta testing our next item

Scalp massager to increase follicle blood flow??

I'll take one!

Bradford

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
24 Carat said:
Even TNCharlie is beta testing our next item

Scalp massager to increase follicle blood flow??

I'll take one!

Bradford
No; Charlie's still balder than I am; it's kryptonite saran wrap.

Lewis, merry Christmas, bro; what's up with the tank bag?

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Right back at you Lewis. Thanks for everything you have done through out the year in helping me out.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Merry Christmas to you also. Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year as well.

Ross

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
THANKS LEWIS! May YOU and YOURS have the Happiest NEW YEAR!

Thanks for ALL the great products that you sell and the GREAT Customer service that goes along with that.

Wingman57

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Lewis, I still remember the rewiring job you did on Rio at Cats-cade, missing one of the rides. But we did get to ride with Dr. Rob and were able to herd some cattle (well one cow) on that trip. Wish there were more things for the Silver Wing, but know you're busy making all the great folks on this site happy.

Thanks for all you do, your great spirit and willingness to help whenever you can.

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
And a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you Mr. Preston. Thanks for the recent help on my small problem and your quick resolution. You are the type of merchant that puts the "service" into customer service.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Happy Holidays Lewis, and a Happy New Year...you installed my driving lights at Americade this year and they are great !!...thx again...ride safe...maybe see you in Lake George next June....

Scott

·
Registered
669 Posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND STAFF. THANKS FOR ALL THE QUICK SERVICE I'VE GOTTEN THROUGH OUT THE YEARS. HOPE TO SEE YOUN IN DAYTONA.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)
The same to you and yours Lewis. :wink:

Now where can I sign up to be a BETA Tester :?: I can remember BetaMax video tape, does that help or give me the inside track :?:
I could even be twisted enough to come over and visit y'all just for the privilege plus I can put advertisin' on my camper and trailer for y'all. :wink: I'm tryin' to learn this "suckin' up to important people" thing, how am I doin' :?: :lol:

·
Registered
691 Posts
The trick is, you leave your bike there to have your heated Russell seat wired up to the bike. When you pick it up you are a " beta tester " for a new item that could be something we ALL want. You will have to ask Lewis.

Charlie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts