GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met up with "Fred IN GA" from Savannah and showed him some East Tennessee countryside and he treated me to a fine breakfast before heading south to Cartersville. Fred come back when you have more time.
218 miles and home by noon. It's hot.:cool::cool:

Attachments

·
15 year Member
6,896 Posts
I met up with "Fred IN GA" from Savannah and showed him some East Tennessee countryside and he treated me to a fine breakfast before heading south to Cartersville. Fred come back when you have more time.
218 miles and home by noon. It's hot.:cool::cool:
Poor *******!!

LOL

Matt(BCNV) :cool:

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,678 Posts
Rick,

Hopefully the two of you did not encounter any Audubon Society members. They have a price out on Fred's head, dead or alive......seems he's been reducing the bird population rather drastically over the last few weeks.

Flock safely.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Looks like you went to the bakery in Tellico Plains !

Next time visit Mike Dozier, he has Tellico Motorcycle Outfiiters just up the street. He carries a great line of clothing and accessories (big retailer for Olympia line and has great prices). Mike's Dad and I were stationed together in the Air Force in the 70's. I learned that from talking to Mike on one of my visits.

Across the street, his wife Cheri has an ice cream shop. My wife and I walked over and enjoyed her homemade peach cobbler and ice cream. It is a great little town with terrific roads for motorcycle riding all around.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like you went to the bakery in Tellico Plains !

Next time visit Mike Dozier, he has Tellico Motorcycle Outfiiters just up the street. He carries a great line of clothing and accessories (big retailer for Olympia line and has great prices). Mike's Dad and I were stationed together in the Air Force in the 70's. I learned that from talking to Mike on one of my visits.

Across the street, his wife Cheri has an ice cream shop. My wife and I walked over and enjoyed her homemade peach cobbler and ice cream. It is a great little town with terrific roads for motorcycle riding all around.
I have been to both of those places. Nice folks.:thumbup: They had not opened yet when we were there. :cool::cool:

·
Registered
999 Posts

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
yep, that's Fred next to the pastry:eek:4:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW! I was ridding with a celebrity and did not know it. :bow: Next time I will have Charlie along as security. :cool::cool:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
The birds native to TN were very worried I hear. Sure wish I could have tagged along, I love pastry.:thumbup::cool:;)

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
Good to see Fred's parole officer lets him out of state once in a while.Knowing him he probably said it was a business lunch he was attanding.:shrug:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts