GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped in at Bulldogs shop yesterday and met him and his wife. They made me feel at home like they knew me forever. We shot ths bull for awhile, I picked his brain and bought some beads. I wish I lived nearer to him because I could play all day in his shop. He has a nice manshop for sure. Thanks Bulldog and your wife too for making me feel like a long time friend. I'll be back for sure, soon I hope!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

www.shinhopples.com

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did she make some rhubarb pie for you?
No she didn't but she did offer me something to drink but I passed. I'm not a fan of rubarb pie but I'll just about do back flips for coconut cream though. :thumbup:
I could have hung out there all day!!! Just like home.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
2 of the nicest people you will ever meet. Bulldog and Meesh are tops. Oh by the way I am on my way there right now to visit throw the bull and always end up buying something I think I must have LMAO :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
My favorite is rubarb pie! Meesh and buldog are good folks!

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Don't take long to figure out who is the BS expert and who is the brains

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
When offered anything to eat or drink at the dog house, don't refuse. They will keep coming back until you can't eat another mouthful. Then you'll need a nap and wake up 20 years later living in a tent in Bulldog's back yard.

Beware:joke:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I stopped in at Bulldogs shop yesterday and met him and his wife. They made me feel at home like they knew me forever. We shot ths bull for awhile, I picked his brain and bought some beads. I wish I lived nearer to him because I could play all day in his shop. He has a nice manshop for sure. Thanks Bulldog and your wife too for making me feel like a long time friend. I'll be back for sue, soon I hope!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

www.shinhopples.com
What kind of BEADS was it LOVE BEADS.....

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Beads made from the remnants of the local "Pesky Pooch"! LOL... Dawg and Meesh are Good People, I hope to meet again.

·
Registered
905 Posts

NOW THAT'S FUNNY >>>>> :agree:

And we love'em both too !

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
2 of the nicest people you will ever meet. Bulldog and Meesh are tops. Oh by the way I am on my way there right now to visit throw the bull and always end up buying something I think I must have LMAO :thumbup::thumbup:
Don't froget to get your dyno beads. Awesome people meesh and bulldog went down couple weeks ago pick up new hitch and windsheild talk for 2 hours and it felt like I was only there for 30 minutes. oh and coffee is alway hot and ready to pour.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
:agree:

And a damned fine cook also. That Bulldog is one lucky dog.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts