GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a Metz CruseTek tire for my Ultra, has anyone used these tires yet??

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
What is their load rating? I’m not sure they are rated high enough for a wing. I run 888’s.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is their load rating? I’m not sure they are rated high enough for a wing. I run 888’s.

Load rating?? the tire's are designed for all large bikes, HD, Wings, Kawi's ect. dual compound rubber..

·
IronMan
17,625 Posts
Load rating?? the tire's are designed for all large bikes, HD, Wings, Kawi's ect. dual compound rubber..
GOLDWINGS ARE "BIGGER BIKES " :wink2::laugh:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GOLDWINGS ARE "BIGGER BIKES " :wink2::laugh:

My tires are going on my Ultra Classic, there made for that..>:)
CT are made for cars, why do we run em on the Wings??? cause we're SMART !!!:grin2:

·
Love The DCT
12,011 Posts
The load rating is certainly high enough for an 2018 wing whose tires have a load rating of 63H (600 lbs.) for the front and 77H (908 lbs.) for the rear.

For the HD, the rear is 1019 lbs. (81H) Front is 677 lbs. (67H)

:doorag:

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Honestly just went to the Metz site to see them. Hadn’t heard of them before. They have features like the triple 8’s. now for the fun. they are going to cup on you, chunks will fall off of them, they will be so slippery that you won’t make it, you can’t balance them. I’ve heard it all. I’m sure your going to love them until...>:)>:)

·
Registered
887 Posts
Question the question

Just ordered a Metz CruseTek tire for my Ultra, has anyone used these tires yet??
..Best question to ask on a Goldwing specific message forum ?
About tires for your HD Ultra -- If you're looking for experience with said product.
Ride safe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts