GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, got to Texas, saw my bike and it is everything I hoped for. But, my golf clubs and all my riding gear are MIA from WestJet. Never made it to Texas!! They are looking now, but it is killing me to sit on my bike and not go anywhere!!! Supposed to be at Goldwing Werks Fri. for Heli Bars. Here's hoping they find my stuff fast!!

Bradg

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Well, got to Texas, saw my bike and it is everything I hoped for. But, my golf clubs and all my riding gear are MIA from WestJet. Never made it to Texas!! They are looking now, but it is killing me to sit on my bike and not go anywhere!!! Supposed to be at Goldwing Werks Fri. for Heli Bars. Here's hoping they find my stuff fast!!

Bradg
Sorry about your missing idem's, hopefully they will find them in a day or so.
Good luck with the bike, have a safe trip, don't over do it, stop when you get tired.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Let us know your size

I hope they find your gear. If not in time for a Friday departure to Magnolia let us know your sizes and what you might need to borrow. There are several of us in the Dallas area that I am sure can scrounge up enough gear to get you on the road.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mia

Dosxxs, thank you so much for your offer. I do have my helmet and blue jean jacket. If need be I can do the short trip in that. If they don't find my stuff, I will have to buy new,so I could use some advice on where to do that in the Mansfield area. Thank you, it's people like you that restores my faith in people!!

Bradg

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
Brad, if you need help in the DFW area, in my signature is a link to the GL1800Riders Contact List. Click on it. Find out your zip code in the area you're in and then compare it to the ones on the list for a better geographical reference to those close to you that might be able to assist you if you need help. Since you probably don't know the cities and communities around Mansfield, the zip code will help a lot.

Good luck! Hope your stuff arrives soon. If push comes to shove, maybe you can have the airline deliver your stuff to Keith's business so you won't be held up. Just a thought...

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
Real sure that if you call Kieth at gold wing werks he will darn near bend over backwards to get you back on the road one way or another

1 - 7 of 7 Posts