GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am going to get the Mic-Mute noise cancelling harness from EC....my question..where is the plug located allegedly in the left front pocket to plug it in??

I found the one for the IPOd/MP-3 Player..ok

I found the red female plug for the AC Adapter....but have not found any other plugs that are loose....

So...can anyone who has one installed in an 06 Wing advise me of what or where the wire harness is located or what it looks like to do this inline installation?

Any ideas will be of great help..thanks...

·
Registered
927 Posts
On my 06 I found that I had to remove the headlight/ride control panel below the left glove box inorder to locate the connector for the Mic-Mutes. It was tucked down low & inside. The Mic-Mutes are one of the 'must have' add-ons for the GoldWing.
Ride Safe
Ken

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mic-Mute Plug

Remove the left front pocket, locate the drivers headset cord & follow this cord to where it plugs in. The Plug you want is at the opposite end of where the driver cord plugs in. I did need to relocate this plug to get at the plug for the Mic-Mutes. I have a 06 but do not have the Air Bag.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Re: Mic-Mute Plug

speck said:
Remove the left front pocket, locate the drivers headset cord & follow this cord to where it plugs in. The Plug you want is at the opposite end of where the driver cord plugs in. I did need to relocate this plug to get at the plug for the Mic-Mutes. I have a 06 but do not have the Air Bag.
Ditto...what speck said...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts