GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm pretty much a noobie to the wing. Bought a left over 2010 in March, moved up from a VTX 1300.

One thing I know for sure, is before I can handle any kind of extended ride I have to have some sort of highway pegs. My knees can't stand being bent greater than 90* for long periods of time...like a tankful of gas type distance!

Based on what I've read on the General Board I'm thinking Mic-O-Pegs are the way to go, but before I plop down that much money I'd like to see a set in person.

Any one in the central part of the state have Mic-O-Pegs I could take a look at sometime?

Thanks

DQ

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
If you can find someone with a set that works for you, that is the best way to figure out which model to get. However, there are at least 17 different models from which to choose and you might not be able to try out the one that works for you.

If you can't find one that works, then give us a call and we'll help you figure it out. What works really well is to place boxes or buckets on the ground that allow you to rest your feet exactly where you want them. Then take pictures from the side and from the seat looking down and send them to us. That way we can narrow it down dramatically. If you aren't happy with what we send, we can work with you on getting different models to you. If that doesn't work, below is our refund policy:

Return Policy : If ****-O-Pegs don't work for you, let's talk about switching models, parts or trying other mounting options. If we can't get you comfortable, return them within 90 days of purchase for a refund (less $30). When returning ****-O-Pegs, please INSURE THEM, send a copy of your receipt/or tell us when and where you purchased them

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've looked at your website 2 or 3 times, but still would like to see a set in person...guess I'm just a total visual person!

When it comes time to actually purchase I will certainly be calling you for your recommendation.

Thanks for the input.

DQ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts