GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just removed khumo rf and installed a new michelin pa3 rf, first thing i noticed was how much more easily it was to install the pa3,,, in comparison i put the 2 tires side by side,,, i have 2 rims. i noticed the pa3 is narrower and a little taller,, suppose that would be because of new tread, also it seems to have a more round profile, so i am hoping that relates to better handling, i am on my way up to Ore..and Tahoe , will give a review when i get back from 2000 mile test.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Looking forward to the report. What route are you taking?

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip! I think you are going to be pleased with the ride and handling of the Michelin. I have close to 10K on mine. So far, no issues and it has hauled my butt through the mountains, the Dragon, on the slab and perfromed great in the rain we have been experiencing for the last evening and today and I'm not talking about a 2 mile ride to the store. I'm talking about 2.5 hours from Murfresboro to Knoxville pouring rain!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pa3 trip to ore.

we will be heading to atascadaro from L.A. then on up to S. f. then to hwy 1 up the coast to mid oregon and back roads to salem and portland, then back so. east torwards Tahoe via various roads that we have not decided yet and back 395 to L. A.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:congrats: and have a safe trip!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Michelin....runflat....zero pressure.....new concept,,,,:rolleyes:

·
Registered
130 Posts
got 15k on mine....and just like the bunny.....its still runnig