GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I know Michigan might not compare to Tennessee or N.C. when it comes to the number of Goldwing riders, but I do still see quite a few Wings. I sold my Wing 4 years ago because of a bad back & too many work hours. I am now retired and my back issues have cleared up, so I am seriously thinking about getting back into riding. So my question is: do any of the Michigan riders get together for a group ride? I live just north of Detroit and I remember SSNCobb, Crabbywinger & GrampaWinger used to do group rides. I have not seen any rides posted in the Mich subsection; so I thought I'd ask

Registered
The only one of the old gang that still rides is me, and I'm in Tennessee now 馃憤馃徏.

There are a few riders around, seem to remember they would meet at the McDonald's on hall road by Sam's club in Macomb on Tuesday evenings - but don't remember for sure. Hopefully someone will chime in from up there

Of course, you're always welcome here.

Reactions: outkast50

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
The only one of the old gang that still rides is me, and I'm in Tennessee now 馃憤馃徏.

There are a few riders around, seem to remember they would meet at the McDonald's on hall road by Sam's club in Macomb on Tuesday evenings - but don't remember for sure. Hopefully someone will chime in from up there

Of course, you're always welcome here.
Thanks Jerry. If I recall, you were the glue to the group. Ride safe!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts