GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else in Michigan thinking about riding tomorrow? If so, maybe we could meet for lunch. Had to play golf today, but planning on riding tomorrow. Supposed to be another nice day in low to mid 50's.

·
Registered
271 Posts
CJ I think it would be great for all yall to ride down here for lunch. I think it will be in the 80's here so take out your jacket liners like I did on a ride today. Just in case ya wimp out I will see ya at Cats-Cade 3.

Glenn

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
CJS,

It does sound like a good day to ride. Jeff and I are sitting at the Holiday Inn Express in Owensboro, Ky right now. We left Logansport this morning about 10:00 and headed down here to the Moonlight Barbecue. We just got back to the room after a good chow-down :wink: :wink:

I am a little sore and really tired after the ride but it was worth it. How many Thanksgivings do we get this chance for more than one day?

Hope you get some takers. We are just a little too far away to make it. LOL

5Ross

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
CJ,

Where and when?

I'll take a look at the maps and call you.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Dawg,
Thats Meeshy-ganders to you. Break that new bike in right and come on over.

OK, I talked with CJS and we're thinking of meeting in Lansing at the Steak-N-Shake off I-96 at exit 104 around 1:00 p.m.

Any body else game?

·
Registered
462 Posts
OK! Not a Michigander rider but I will invite myself to cross the Northern boarder if you guy's can ride south a little like to Batavia, or cross the border into hoosier land. Like Kendallville or Ft. Wayne. Just name it. Have Goldwing will Ride. 8) :lol:

·
Registered
740 Posts
OK Guys, what's the plan. Not sure I can make it, but it is possible. Let me know.
Bob VanNess
Royal Oak, MI

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Bob,
1:00 pm, at the Steak-N-Shake off exit 104 on I-96 in Lansing. I'm planning on leaving Rochester at 10:30 am.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Frank,
Where can I hook up with you along your route to lansing. I think we went thru Pontiac last time. Maybe somewhere around there.

BV

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Sorry folks, I originally posted as being off I-94 but it's off of I-96 in Lansing.

·
Registered
740 Posts
CJ, Frank, Don and I met in Lansing today for lunch. As always, a good time was had by all. A great ride and some good stories. Anyone who missed it , missed a good time. We are planning another New Years Day get tohether. Hope to see a larger crowd.

Bob VanNess
Royal Oak, MI

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
bob vanness said:
CJ, Frank, Don and I met in Lansing today for lunch. As always, a good time was had by all. A great ride and some good stories. Anyone who missed it , missed a good time. We are planning another New Years Day get tohether. Hope to see a larger crowd.

Bob VanNess
Royal Oak, MI
Ditto.
Now I hope Don gets on here soon with the only picture, since the rest of us forgot our cameras. :lol:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
OK,OK,OK, don"t rush me. <G>

Ditto what Bob and Frank said.

Frank (HiYoSilver)____Bob (Bob Vanness)________________CJ (CJS)____Don (betthe)

·
Registered
202 Posts
dang, just read the post on meeting for lunch. Less than 2 miles from my house and about 9 1/2 hours late. :( :eat2:

=============
bob vanness said:

Bob VanNess
Royal Oak, MI

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
That is one scary group at that table. I should have been there to protect the cute, young waitress...>LOL

Dawg

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Sorry I missed the fun :cry: Hope you all had a great time!!!!

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Dawg putting you in charge of protecting the waitress is like putting the fox in charge of the hen house.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts