24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to return the favor Bart. :cool:;):tongue:

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Just to return the favor Bart. :cool:;):tongue:

Why do the rest of us have to suffer for Bart's mis-deeds? :wrong:

I think I need to stick an ice-pick in my eye...
-

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Just keep your eyes on the guy with the "Pretty Pink" derby on his noggin.

I can't say much more than that!

Daddy Dawg

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Don't worry about this group. To get to Florida, they'll have to pass thru Tenneessee. Home of the famous 'CREEK WATER'. Need I say more? Did I hear somebody say,"Mellow"? Might want to turn your cell phones off:rolleyes:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Funny you mentioned that. I need to put a call into a good buddy of mine since the "well is running dry." :bow::eek:4:

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
What have i started?
What's going on here? First the MAM infiltrates the Florida Forum, then the Georgia Maffia stumbles through the open door.

Why aren't you guys out drumming up donations for Beverly?

:shrug::?::shrug::shrug::?::shrug:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Why do the rest of us have to suffer for Bart's mis-deeds? :wrong:

I think I need to stick an ice-pick in my eye...
-
Brian if I was you I head back to NY and fast.....:doorag:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
What have i started?
What's going on here? First the MAM infiltrates the Florida Forum, then the Georgia Maffia stumbles through the open door.

Why aren't you guys out drumming up donations for Beverly?

:shrug::?::shrug::shrug::?::shrug:
It's that Slo Joe again Brian. The weather only allows him very limited riding, and that all being 3rd. or maybe 4th. gear speeds. All the other time he's strolling around motel parking lots or on here :trike:.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
It's that Slo Joe again Brian. The weather only allows him very limited riding, and that all being 3rd. or maybe 4th. gear speeds. All the other time he's strolling around motel parking lots or on here :trike:.
It's quality, not quantity!!

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Hmmmmm..., that all sounds very civilized to me. Anyone can ride a bike, but only the chosen few can make a career out of socializing. As a retired fireman, I fully understand the theory goofing off and taking it slow and easy. :lol::lol::lol:

-

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Hmmmmm..., that all sounds very civilized to me. Anyone can ride a bike, but only the chosen few can make a career out of socializing. As a retired fireman, I fully understand the theory goofing off and taking it slow and easy. :lol::lol::lol:
JJ wrote the book on socializing, slow and easy. And in all truthfulness meeting him on the road many times, I wouldn't want it any other way. :thumbup:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Be on notice that the Mid-Atlantic Mob has Officially established a Southern Florida Command Post. Be afraid, be very afraid.:joke::eek:4::22yikes::doorag:

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Be on notice that the Mid-Atlantic Mob has Officially established a Southern Florida Command Post. Be afraid, be very afraid.:joke::eek:4::22yikes::doorag:
Dont any of US get a vote?

Oh..., wait..., I forgot..., the "Mickey Mouse SNOT Riders Cartel from Outer Space" dont vote.... :shrug:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts