GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure what is happpening.

I needed some minor items for the house from Home Depot. Great! They will fit in the wing and off I go.

The Home Depot is about 4.5 miles from my house. Some how I ended up at a Home Depot that is 12 miles from the house.

By the time I got home the wing had over 51 miles on the trip meter that I had reset before I left the house.

;)

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Tony,

Did you have to stop at a DQ as well? Or was this a kinda direct route?...LOL

We are still waiting for warm weather. When it gets up to 45 degrees I am out of here.

Bulldog

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Hey Tony - Whats the problem? They have Home Depot on Vancouver Island.....

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Tony,
I've explained this before...
These bikes are inhabited by a demon that possesses you as soon as you get close to it. :twisted:
It takes over and makes you ride farther and longer than you planned.
It once took me 150 miles to get to the Walmart that is less than 10 miles away.
Another time I was on my way to the post office ,less than a mile away,and found myself at the top of Mt Baker some 50 miles away.

I even blame it for forcing me to buy the bike in the first place.I walked into a dealership one day with no intention of buying.
Later that day I found myself in the parking lot driving this machine away.

There's nothing you can do to get rid of this demon,so just enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
no Problem Tony....just went over to a friends house in Mesa....99.3 miles on the trip meter :D what a great way to visit!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts