GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of trying the (Rattlebars Relocater Kit-Rb-1801) for the footpegs,looks like this might help the position of my legs. Also was considering the (Show Chrome Mini Boards-21-532r), to go along with the Relocaters.Any thoughts on this would be appreciated, Quality,Fit, Finish,anybody have these??
My concern with the Mini Boards is are they alot wider than the stock pegs,I can see in the pictures there longer, I'm a Peg Scraper :D , can't seem to keep the stock pegs off the road, so I would'nt want the Mini Boards if it will make Peg Scraping any worse. Thanks a Bunch :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
relocators and mini boards

I have the CDS ??? relocators. Moves the pegs 3/4 inch forward 1/8 th down. Also have the the Show Chrome mini boards. Works very good for me, very comfortable. I run with the boards rotated one notch forward, or slanted towards the front. Easy to reach shifter and brake pedal. Don't know about peg draging, I never have, but not an extremely agrissive rider. David

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
I have the Rattlebars Relo Kit and Kury 4453 mini boards. I don't know how they compare to the show chrome, but I'm a board scraper, too. This does help some for me, but not enough for my 34" inseam so I had to go with more...specifically Mick O Pegs model K/D with the 4453s attached. They have become my driver's boards. I only use the stock position for shifting.

This post might be helpful if you have not seen it already. It's very long with pictures.

Increasing Rider Comfort

·
Registered
23 Posts
CDS peg reloactor brackets

Does anyone have current information on CDS? The last link and phone number I had is no longer valid. May not be around anymore.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
I had a set of the show chrome mini boards for a while before I put on my Rivcos.
They are not any longer than the stock pegs,so will drag at the same point as the stock pegs.They just sound a little different!
I had mine set up exactly like David.For me the angle I was able to set them was a big improvement over the stock pegs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts