GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to whimpyhonda and Yardart for showing me around some the other day.
The Blue Ridge Parkway sure is a good ride when it's hot everywhere else.

Wound up in Bryson City for the night.Wendesday,I rode 28 down to the Highlands and back to Wayha road,then hooked into 129 and rode the gap a few times before coming home.

Coming back thru Choo Choo town it was hotter than heck, I took old 41 to Tracy City and on to Winchester from there.

Anyone coming thru Manchester on I-24 had better get ready to stop for a while.Bonnoroo is going on right now and it is a mess.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to meet you too Terry.

What roads did you guys take after you left Bryson City?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Pete,

Yep,that was us.........I tried to get the driver of the truck to go to your house and make a mess on your pretty garage floor...and it turned out to be you,LOL.

I never could get by with anything,don't know why I keep trying.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Hey Bank Shot
My puter has been not working order. Not the puter but the wire out on the pole.:lol::lol:
Sure did enjoy the ride nice and cool and pretty flowers. And the dead pig in Bevard was pretty tastie also:thumbup:
Give us a little more notice next time maybe we can come up with another ride:coffee1::coffee1:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will do Whimpy,thanks for the tip on the hotel in Bryson City.:thumbup:

Met some real coon-ass cajuns there,that was their description of themselves.Those folk sure know how to throw a party,I expected an alligator to show up any moment.LOL:lol::lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts