GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Slaps Walrus in the face and in his best Star Trek "bones" voice says...'snap out of it man, it's only January'. Oh, and it's 4 above, time to go for a ride...not.
:lol:

Whew..... I'm alright. Already, It's getting to be a long winter.

Speaking of "Star Trek", I could use a holodeck. I don't want the beta one from "Next Generation" that goes haywire and tries to kill the crew every episode. I can wait for version 2.0 :thumbup:

Then again it maybe just easier to move south. :coffee1:

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
:lol:

Whew..... I'm alright. Already, It's getting to be a long winter.

Speaking of "Star Trek", I could use a holodeck. I don't want the beta one from "Next Generation" that goes haywire and tries to kill the crew every episode. I can wait for version 2.0 :thumbup:

Then again it maybe just easier to move south. :coffee1:
WOW, a holodeck!!, that's a GREAT IDEA, if I had one I surely wouldn't go to work anymore. It's cheaper to drive south, but very dangerous on the roads. No travel advised here over last night. I watched a lady drive her f350 crew cab long box 4x4 into the ditch yesterday, went in sideways and didn't flip. I saw it lift up (like floating) on snowpack and come to a stop. Thinking about rides in a holodeck now. I was going to say 'HD' but that's something totally different. Haha.

·
Banned
684 Posts
I stopped in at the local NAPA shop and they guys were telling me about a goldwing laying on it's side in the ditch covered in snow. I guess sometime you just have to park it but not in the ditch.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
WOW, a holodeck!!, that's a GREAT IDEA, if I had one I surely wouldn't go to work anymore. It's cheaper to drive south, but very dangerous on the roads. No travel advised here over last night. I watched a lady drive her f350 crew cab long box 4x4 into the ditch yesterday, went in sideways and didn't flip. I saw it lift up (like floating) on snowpack and come to a stop. Thinking about rides in a holodeck now. I was going to say 'HD' but that's something totally different. Haha.
Probably the first time the old man lets her drive the truck and she piles it up.:crying: Nothing worse than a one ton in two wheel drive in the snow. Yeah the roads been a hair dicey the last couple days, I had to whoa it down to 65 on the county roads. 0:)

I stopped in at the local NAPA shop and they guys were telling me about a goldwing laying on it's side in the ditch covered in snow. I guess sometime you just have to park it but not in the ditch.
Wasn't your buddy that you posted pics of towing a dirt bike with his wing in a wintery mess, was it?

·
Banned
684 Posts
yes he was towing a trailer in the snow - not him in the ditch though. Somebody else's turn for that :)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts