GL1800Riders Forums banner

101 - 120 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello from Steve

My '08 ABS Titanium will arrive this week from North Carolina. My third Wing.

Steve from Bloomington.

The Dells ride sound good: saw some photos from a couple years ago.

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Keep posted on dells ride I lived where the water show parking lot is for 14 years and have a lot of very old friends there.
I spend winters in Very south Texas (6 miles to mexico) it has been in the 80s all of march and we have not had any rain for 4 months.
I spend summers in roseville near lex and larp. Don 04 titanium with 75,000 well spent miles....

·
Love The DCT
11,810 Posts
Keep posted on dells ride I lived where the water show parking lot is for 14 years and have a lot of very old friends there.
I spend winters in Very south Texas (6 miles to mexico) it has been in the 80s all of march and we have not had any rain for 4 months.
I spend summers in roseville near lex and larp. Don 04 titanium with 75,000 well spent miles....
Hopefully May of this year will be far better than last May which was downright cold with frost in the morning. One day it was raining changing over to sleet for a bit. :doorag:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hello
New to the forum and the GL1800. Looking forward to the connections.
I NEED TO RIDE

·
Love The DCT
11,810 Posts
Waddayameana poor day? I killed a tank of fuel in less than 150 miles.
I'm glad you enjoyed your day and had fun. :thumbup: Here, the puddles on the road from the snow froze overnight, and the damp spots from the frost coming out were also iced over. :doorag:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Just added the Goldwing to the stable!

Hello from Cannon Falls!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Just added the Goldwing to the stable!

Hello from Cannon Falls!
Welcome to the ride. I'm also new to it as of this spring and loving it.
If your name is indicating you have a Pantera I would love to ride over and see it. (A dream car of mine. Sad that most people don't remember them)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Our Pantera is not the car, or the snowmobile. It's a kick butt boat!

The Pantera band has an album " Vulgar Display of Power". That fits the boat pretty good. :doorag:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey Folks

August 31st - Road the GL1800 T3 off the lot of Hitching Post Fridley
:excited:

101 - 120 of 160 Posts