GL1800Riders Forums banner

141 - 160 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Brian from Moorhead. Don't check out the sub forums often enough. Thought I bring this one back up to the top. Can't wait till Spring. Wing is itching to get out on the road!

·
Love The DCT
11,778 Posts
Brian from Moorhead. Don't check out the sub forums often enough. Thought I bring this one back up to the top. Can't wait till Spring. Wing is itching to get out on the road!
After this cold winter, I think we are all inching for spring to come early so we can get out and ride. I'm hoping for a nice March like we had two years ago when it was in the 70's on St. Patty's day. :doorag:

·
Registered
246 Posts
The PMS is killing me. Get home from a long day at work and the Wing is staring at me wondering why it's stuck in a corner.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I drove from Branson, MO to Apple Valley yesterday. 23 degrees when I left Branson (that just wrong!!!) and warmed up to 37 degrees when I pulled in. Leaving for Texas Ride In next Tuesday (22nd). I know it's warm somewhere.
Ed (aka rdcapt)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hmmm finally realized there was a Mn section.
Anyway here I am in Blaine dreamin about warmer weather.

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Dells ride in this weekend. Anyone else going?
Ed

·
Registered
19 Posts
Dennis from Frazee here

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wade from Wabasha checking in.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Anyone going????

2015 Stone Barn Pizza Ride In

Big River Resort Wabasha, MN

Aug 14,2015 (Fri) and Aug 15,2015 (Sat)

Call and tell them (Elaine) you are with the motorcycle group.

Post to the "Stone Barn Pizza Ride In" thread if you think you already have made your reservation. Or, if you are new and haven't made your reservation call and make one then post so we can get an idea of who is coming.

Thanks see you there,
Ed (aka rdcapt) and Shelley
We have made our camper reservation.

http://www.wabashamotelandrv.com/

Big River Resort (Elaine)
1110 Hiawatha Drive E.
Wabasha, MN 55981

141 - 160 of 160 Posts