GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be riding with 15 other guys, leaving Friday May 2 and returning Friday 23 2014. We are riding through all 48 states in 21 days. Leaving from Columbus GA. The purpose of the ride is to share the story of Childrens Miracle Network, and raise money for equipment needed in the CMN hospital. This is the 6th year this ride has gone, and will continue until more than $1,000,000.00 (one million dollars) has been raised. It looks like next year will be the last year. We will visit other CMN hospitals across the country as well. Obviously, with the time constraint, we will not spend a lot of time in any single state, however will catch a few great sites across the country.

For more information visit rideformiracles.com or give me a PM

This is one of the most elite experiences of a life time, and i am so excited to be riding this year.

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
:bow: A big :thumbup: for a great cause.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I will be riding with 15 other guys, leaving Friday May 2 and returning Friday 23 2014. We are riding through all 48 states in 21 days. Leaving from Columbus GA. The purpose of the ride is to share the story of Childrens Miracle Network, and raise money for equipment needed in the CMN hospital. This is the 6th year this ride has gone, and will continue until more than $1,000,000.00 (one million dollars) has been raised. It looks like next year will be the last year. We will visit other CMN hospitals across the country as well. Obviously, with the time constraint, we will not spend a lot of time in any single state, however will catch a few great sites across the country.

For more information visit rideformiracles.com or give me a PM

This is one of the most elite experiences of a life time, and i am so excited to be riding this year.

I read about the ride in the Sword & Shield. This I something I would be interested in doing, perhaps in 2015. Could you post your route? I would love to see your selected roads. Thanks!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MIracle Ride 48 states, 21 days May 2014

The route is still in the planning phase as we are pending on a couple hospital visits at this time. We do know that we will go all the way west to San Francisco almost even with the Ga/Tn border zig zagging north and south to catch the lower half, then North up Route 1 into Oregon and start back East across the Northern States, again zig zagging south and North as needed across to Chicago and over to Buffalo and up into Maine, then down the East Coast.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
miracle ride route

As we continue to plan this exciting trip to tell the story of the Children's Miracle Network, the route is almost complete. If any of you would like to ride for a mile or a day or just join us for dinner, please let me know. Please note these will not be direct routes to the next stop as we will inter weave additional states and hospitals.

The planned over night stops are as follows:

May 2 Columbus Georgia to Jackson Ms
May 3 Fort Smith Ar
May 4 Joplin Mo
May 5 Gyymon Ok
May 6 Durango Co
May 7 Salt Lake City, Ut
May 8 Reno, Nv
May 9 Napa, Ca
May 10 Crescent City, Ca
May 11 The Dalles, Wa
May 12 Missoula, Mt
May 13 Miles City, Mt
May 14 Rapid City, SD
May 15 Sioux City, Ia
May 16 Milwaukee, Wi
May 17 Toledo, Oh
May 18 Buffalo, Ny
May 19 Ipswich, Ma
May 20 Towson, MD
May 21 Charleston, WV
May 22 Greenville, SC
May 23 Columbus, Ga

·
IronMan
17,451 Posts
HOW MANY MILES ARE PLANNED ?? GREAT CAUSE :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ride for miracles leaves in 30 days

We are in the final few weeks of planning. The commercials have started and the events leading upto departure are in full swing. Again, we are riding to share the story of Children's Miracle Network, amd then to raise money. Check out rideformiracles.com.

Have had a few express interest in joining for a few miles or days. If anyone is interested and or would like additional information please let me know. All riders are welcome to join us.

Email at [email protected] or call/text at 706 566 5931.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ride for miracles leaves in 30 days

We are in the final few weeks of planning. The commercials have started and the events leading upto departure are in full swing. Again, we are riding to share the story of Children's Miracle Network, amd then to raise money. Check out rideformiracles.com.

Have had a few express interest in joining for a few miles or days. If anyone is interested and or would like additional information please let me know. All riders are welcome to join us.

Email at [email protected] or call/text at 706 566 5931.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ride all 48 states in 21 days; fund raiser for Children's Miracle Network

Check out the ride at rideformiracles.com. We will have a live feed throught the website as well.

Getting ready to ride for 3 straight weeks. All lower 48 states, one trip.

If you would like to ride any part of the ride, let me know and i will give you specific details such as expected start and arrival times.

rideformiracles.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts