GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it customary for threads to disappear? what is the issue for such activity?
no info exiting to show a redirect or status of old thread or content....
so whats the deal?

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
is it customary for threads to disappear? what is the issue for such activity?
no info exiting to show a redirect or status of old thread or content....
so whats the deal?
LOLs...I had a post ready to go, tried to post it and the thread was gone....it, the last post, was too good not to share, so here it is :)

LMAO....Damn Z you are good. You remind me of an old time pool shark, kill the mark with phrase, puff him up like a Thanksgiving Turkey and then move in for the kill. They never knew what happened. I have a feeling anyone riding with you better have his big boy magic panties on or they are in a heap of trouble :).

But you are right about one thing...I'm older than dirt and about as ugly.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shoot that ain't nothing... many a poster has come up missing as well. Best watch your P's and Q's mister... (Twilight Zone theme song goes here). :eek:
butt whats the deal? i cant fathom/recall anyone using foul language or calling someone something derogatory.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Happens all the time here. I suppose LDcomfort is a dealer advertizer here and they don't want any negative posts? All I can think of. LDcomfort is tops in my book.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Wow... After reading the title of this I assumed someone had lost thread on a bolt of some sort... I was going to say that maybe they had scraped them off :)

I guess it's all about your reference frame :)

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Happens all the time! I lost 3113 posts in one shot. This is also the 4rd time for me to hit 7500 if I make it this time! Just say oh well, and keep on going!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts