Discussion Starter #1
Not much going on here.....

Any of you slackers been out riding ?

... going to be out riding ?

???

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I can't speak for anyone else, but this past summer has seen me sitting in front of fan. It seems as I suffer from heat stress and beyond much easier now, especially after succumbing to several heat strokes in the past few years.

BUT! Tomorrow morning bright and early I'm headed for Lake Superior (Ashland WI) for a couple of days with family. I'll be dancing between raindrops in the morning and most of my return trip on Saturday, but otherwise it'll be sunny and in the 70's.

How about you?

- David

F

·
0 Posts
They are hanging out with the Illinois guys who don't go to the Illinois section of this forum. :)

Doug

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well.... we've been to the Gulf Coast and Appalachia and Arkansas and (gasp) hit the Arizona line a time or two.

Then I got lost and ended up in North Dakota. They talk funny there.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I went to northern Arizona, southern Utah, crossed the line of Nevada. 115 degrees that day! But they told me that it was a dry heat!!
Headed east in a week, can't hardly wait!

·
Registered
513 Posts
No trips for us this year due to time and money being put into home improvement.
No short trips either but I do think we'll take a trip to Topeka sometime, my wife
read about some place she'd like to eat at. Ok.

·
Registered
433 Posts
If you guys haven't been to Harrison Gathering in October, you should try to go sometime. We are planning on it again this year.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Rode the Smokies. That broke up the summer a bit.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Been to the SMRI, wise va Darkside ride in,Ar. for for the Raiders ride and going to Midwest RTE tomorrow.

·
Registered
901 Posts
The wife & I took our Yamahas to the all bike drags in Wichita, KS last weekend. Sadly, my fastest time, both reaction & 60 footer time, came while in the pits for lunch intermission. The wife had spread all the lunch fixins out on the tailgate of the truck and announced "OK, it's time to come fix your plate.". Don't know what my top speed was, but boy howdy, was that roast beef and cheese sandwich yummy!

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We always try to get over this way....
they make great sammiches !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts