GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I've been reading good reports about these and am thinking about getting some. Since they mention in their ad that they are at all major rallys, I wanted to make sure they'd be at this year's Wing Ding. Well, the e-mail addy is no good (
[email protected]) and their voice mail won't take messages! (419 423-6600)
Anyone know how to contact them? Thanks

·
Registered
687 Posts
I googled it and came up with this url mblinovations.com with a phone number of 423 231 9550 Give it a try.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I googled it and came up with this url mblinovations.com with a phone number of 423 231 9550 Give it a try.
This is a good contact number. Talk to Maurice; he's a great guy. I have the MBL risers on my Wing, and I love them. Good luck.

Ride Safe,
Jeff

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mlb

Just put a set of these on my bike today. Looking forward to a good long ride tomorrow to see how they do. I sat on the bike after I got finished and they made a big difference in the position of the bars. Think I'm going to like them, but the ride will tell the tail.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did install a set; got them from a member here. I must say it DOES make a difference! My riding position feels more natural now, and therefore more comfortable - not that difficult of an install either.

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
This is a good contact number. Talk to Maurice; he's a great guy. I have the MBL risers on my Wing, and I love them. Good luck.

Ride Safe,
Jeff
Just put a set of these on my bike today. Looking forward to a good long ride tomorrow to see how they do. I sat on the bike after I got finished and they made a big difference in the position of the bars. Think I'm going to like them, but the ride will tell the tail.
I did install a set; got them from a member here. I must say it DOES make a difference! My riding position feels more natural now, and therefore more comfortable - not that difficult of an install either.
My MLB's are probably the best add-on I put on my bike. No more back aches from reaching forward. :thumbup:
thcruiser

·
Registered
549 Posts
I only have a few hundred miles on mine, but I'm loving them:thumbup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
mlb

The ride today was great with the risers. So far a worth while investment. I was able to sit back against my driver backrest and my arms were in a good relaxed position. Didn't think bringing them up that 3/4" would help that much, but it did. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts