GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!
I'm going down to Daytona from the twin cities area, leaving on Feb 23rd. :D Staying just south of Daytona Beach, and leaving for home on Mar 10th. :cry: I have a 26 ft. enclosed trailer that will have room for 2 more bikes, any brand. $400 per bike and that includes reasonable delivery and pickup on this end and while in Florida (hotel, airport, etc). Lower price than dealers are charging. You gotta get yourself there and back, but I'll haul and house your scoot while in FL. Call me at 612-803-5478 or PM me if interested. Looking forward to some warmth and sunshine! 8) 8)
Brian

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still room for a few more bikes. I will pick up along the way also if you want. Call me to discuss where you are and costs. All makes and models welcome. Thanks, Brian

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, can't affford that much! 400 is my limit. :cry: I would ride too but these "winter" events make it a bit challenging. HIGH today is -9 and sunnshine. Most of this week has not made it above zero. My guess is it stays a bit warmer down where you are. :wink: Thanks anyway!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts