1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Just another trouble maker on the board...................:joke:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I learned everything from Jim (Wheels), Will (Margarita Will) and John (Bald Eagle). Blame them!
You must be confusing me with someone else. I am just a shy, quite, reserved type guy that ambles through life lurking in the shadows, out of the public eye. (Man, that was even hard for me to type).:bow:

·
Registered
276 Posts
You must be confusing me with someone else. I am just a shy, quite, reserved type guy that ambles through life lurking in the shadows, out of the public eye. (Man, that was even hard for me to type).:bow:
Ambles? Is there some new news Wheels? Have you been hiding something from us?:idea::trike::drive1::biggrin:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Ambles? Is there some new news Wheels? Have you been hiding something from us?:idea::trike::drive1::biggrin:
am·ble (
m
b
l)
intr.v. am·bled, am·bling, am·bles 1. To walk slowly or leisurely; stroll.

I must have missed the "st." :thumbup:;)

Brian, I think you stuttered.

And as for you Grand Daddy Don Dawg, I know that this had to be from you as I know Meesh would NEVER pick on me. There is room in the Van (ok, lots of room) if you want to go. But instead of gas money, you will need to pay in increments of home made NY cheesecake. Should be able to drive straight through with the sugar kick.

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Brian, I think you stuttered.
I had just finished a Coke, :beer8:

and it was repeating on me...repeating on me..., repeating on me... , repeating on me... :lol:

:croc:

-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts