GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I’m carrying a photographer on the back seat. I wonder how many selfies SHE took! ?

Reactions: revrunt

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’m carrying a photographer on the back seat. I wonder how many selfies SHE took! ?
When my granddaughter used to travel with me in the summer, she was always taking selfies and then reaching around and snapping my picture while temporarily blinding me. Those were fun days for both of us, we still reminisce and have a good laugh.

·
IronMan
17,623 Posts
Wow ! Awesome dugway on my bucket list amasing how "purdy" piles of rocks can be ! Thanks for sharing !

·
Registered
5,761 Posts
Great pictures Lanny!!

Reactions: CAWing and biglefti

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Nice pics. The Dugway has been on my bucket list for some time now but every time I have been in the area circumstances prevent me from crossing it off. I guess I am going to have to make it a "destination" trip instead of a side trip.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Nice pics. The Dugway has been on my bucket list for some time now but every time I have been in the area circumstances prevent me from crossing it off. I guess I am going to have to make it a "destination" trip instead of a side trip.

Me too, and I’m only one state away!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Been across the Dugway 5 times over the past 30 years, and never get tired of the memories and seeing my pics and anyone else that posts them. Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Enjoyed your pictures and descriptions. I still don't understand why I've never been there as I've been really close on many of my trips. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Lanny ... Great as always!

Thanks for sharing some really great pictures.

Donnie

·
Registered
5,761 Posts
Enjoyed your pictures and descriptions. I still don't understand why I've never been there as I've been really close on many of my trips. :shrug:
Bring your happy butt down here and we'll go ride it!

·
Registered
5,761 Posts
If you're coming to Rockies Gold, it's only about 4.5 hours away, do it on the way to Rockies Gold or on the way home.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
If you're coming to Rockies Gold, it's only about 4.5 hours away, do it on the way to Rockies Gold or on the way home.
I thought about that last year even though it is not "on the way" but business obligations forced me to return to Florida as quick as I could. As far as on the way to Montrose. I did Pikes Peak. That was another item on my bucket list that got crossed off. Maybe I'll get to the Dugway this year after Montrose.:grin2:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts