GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4:30 pm
This is a several out of state riders will be in Marshfield RTE .
Still working details and and names of attending.
Ssncob , Grampwinger and hopefully Kampinguru will be joining Betty and I.

El Mezcal

2312 N Central Ave, Marshfield, WI
(715) 384-6532
Mexcian and real good. Unique fun atmosphere . Please be on time or at my house early.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
If I can I would like to come up for this one. A couple of people I would like to meet!!

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
To be determined where as soon as possible but will be in Marshfield .
Gee Randy!! Even the guests of honor don't want to come and eat with you. LOL:joke: You think they would have responded by now.:lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gee Randy!! Even the guests of honor don't want to come and eat with you. LOL:joke: You think they would have responded by now.:lol:
Now I am sad :oops:
:lol:

·
6,944 Posts
Now I am sad :oops:
:lol:
Awe, no one wants to play with poor little Rail! :cry: I guess there will not be cookies involved? Hey I got an idea!! :eek:4: Move it to somewhere south east of Dayton OH and I will come!! :shock: :joke:

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
If I can I would like to come up for this one. A couple of people I would like to meet!!
Me too. :thumbup:

Whoa Whoa Whoa there yung fella. :joke: The pm's have been flying back and forth from that old chief :tongue: and Rail for a few days now. :p

gramps

·
6,944 Posts
Me too. :thumbup:

Whoa Whoa Whoa there yung fella. :joke: The pm's have been flying back and forth from that old chief :tongue: and Rail for a few days now. :p

gramps

I figured that y'all have PMed. Rail knows that I just like to hank his chain from time to time. I still haven't see any one mention cookies?? I guess they will all be eaten at Devin's party.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
I figured that y'all have PMed. Rail knows that I just like to hank his chain from time to time. I still haven't see any one mention cookies?? I guess they will all be eaten at Devin's party.
Cookies with Rail has been on that old Chief's, SSNCOB's, mind for over a year. He jus luvs cookies.

BTW He always brings extra cookies on a trip and shares.

P1010121.jpg

gramps

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
So what is the event that brings all these legends to Marshfield?

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am pretty sure there will be no cookies at Devins party, but 12 different treats for our guests . Yes Boomer you are invited to join us too.
image.jpg
Here's the food list . :twisted:

·
6,944 Posts
I am pretty sure there will be no cookies at Devins party, but 12 different treats for our guests . Yes Boomer you are invited to join us too.
View attachment 56520
Here's the food list . :twisted:
Thanks, I wish it was not so far away. Sounds like it will be a good party. Tell Devin I said congratulations.

Hum! LOL NO COOKIES!! It does not take long to imagine a new batch!! Sorry I could not resist! LOL

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
Okay guys - I heard those comments - guy can't be working getting things ready to sell (including fixing a broken roof truss the inspector found) without getting bad-mouthed. No slack provided at all - geeesh - feel like I'm back on the boats... :coffee1:;)

As to why the legend - Grampawinger - is going to be there - he's my duly elected parental unit to ensure I don't get into any mischief. :tongue:

Real reason - going to a memorial service up in North Dakota for our friend and fellow board member who's mother passed away.

And did someone mention cookies??? :shock:

Looking forward to meeting some of the Wisconsin Weasals :lol:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Sorry to hear about the passing, but glad you are getting to stop in Wisconsin for an RTE. I only wish it was not on a Monday and that there was a bit more notice. I will be in Anamosa Iowa this weekend.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I would love to make that ride, but Rail must have been praying to the mechanical gods.:joke: ;) :joke: I had a front wheel bearing go out on the way back from Greenwood today and Marshfield is a long way on squealing bearings. I've got it apart tonight and parts are on order with 1 day delivery, so I don't think it will ready by 4:30 tomorrow. :-( Have fun guys!
John
Sorry, I got my dates mixed up. The 30th sounds doable.
John

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
To be determined where as soon as possible but will be in Marshfield .
I will be there Rail. Leaving from Marion Iowa on Monday morning so should be there between 3:30 and 4. Looking forwRd to it. This has been in the works since last summer so no way I am going to miss out on the cookies.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I only wish it was not on a Monday and that there was a bit more notice. I will be in Anamosa Iowa this weekend.
Timing is everything.
This summer is most cadoitic I been involved in in many years.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Timing is everything.
This summer is most cadoitic I been involved in in many years.

I know what you mean. Every weekend I have things planned there are several other things going on. The weekends with nothing planned, are dead. Nothing happening.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know what you mean. Every weekend I have things planned there are several other things going on. The weekends with nothing planned, are dead. Nothing happening.
July 26th is first weekend I got nothing in the books :shock:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
El Mezcal

2312 N Central Ave, Marshfield, WI
Please RSVP with me so seating is not a problem .
Betty and I frequent here often , but it's really my daughter and her high schools friends favorite place . Fun atmosphere , great Mexican food , and reasonable prices . You will not be disappointed . :thumbup:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
July 26th is first weekend I got nothing in the books :shock:
I think we need to get rid of the books and calendars. Life was so much better then.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts