GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
that link is a piece of crap........ I recommend staying off that page........

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
I clicked on the link while at work...jeez, hope they don't say anything.

·
Registered
95 Posts
that domain looks familiar. there's been a lot of spam on serveral sites pointing over there. never been myself, but i'd recommend to the moderators that the message be edited or thread removed.

and the solution to monkey but is this... start off the day with a nice, clean posterior. use gold bond - i don't recommend the green stuff. wear shorts that wick away moisture. i like ldcomfort shorts - www.ldcomfort.com. and if you have to do the doo-doo during the day, wipe really well. a couple extra wipes never hurt.

monkey butt comes from moisture combined with what's there when you don't wipe your arse good enough. the moisture/acids work on your bum and turn it red and uncomfortable.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
joe has over 400 posts? maybe his ID has been compromised

·
Registered
280 Posts
For me, I personally carry a small Johnsons Baby Powder in the bike and on long trips I make it a point to sprinkle some inside the front and the rear of my skivvies at every fuel stop.
The result for me is dry comfy personal areas and no chaffing from sitting for long days in the saddle.

·
Registered
19,440 Posts
no monkey butt hear just wipe your a$$

·
Registered
233 Posts
Didn't care much for the link. Are you sure that's the one you wanted to post? :coolit:

·
Registered
939 Posts
jasonJonas said:
that domain looks familiar. there's been a lot of spam on serveral sites pointing over there. never been myself, but i'd recommend to the moderators that the message be edited or thread removed.

and the solution to monkey but is this... start off the day with a nice, clean posterior. use gold bond - i don't recommend the green stuff. wear shorts that wick away moisture. i like ldcomfort shorts - www.ldcomfort.com. and if you have to do the doo-doo during the day, wipe really well. a couple extra wipes never hurt.

monkey butt comes from moisture combined with what's there when you don't wipe your arse good enough. the moisture/acids work on your bum and turn it red and uncomfortable.
If you would include pictures it would help some of the members of this board to understand the proper procedures.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Strange you should mention this topic. Good timing!

I just finished testing these Spandex type shorts available from Wal*Mart for about $10. They come in black or white.

These shorts look much like the bicycle shorts we all have seen on bicyclists. The difference is that there's no pad sewn in.

After using these shorts this summer here in South Florida and riding a minimum of 3K miles on my Wing in them, (between washes) while wearing them under my heavy jeans, I can tell you these shorts keep your skin dry since it wicks away sweat and moisture from your skin, to your jeans, therefore rapidly evaporating and keeping your backside dry and cooler especially after dismounting and walking around a rally site.

I also tried bicycle shorts two years earlier but wasn't impressed with them.

An improvement for men with these shorts would be having a fly sewn in, otherwise they're great for long distance motorcycle riding and I highly recommend them. Hard to go wrong on ten bucks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts