GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope to see some of you at the Moonshine run this Saturday.

Last year we arrived around 8:30am and parked right up front.

Sure beats the **** out of parking and walking half a mile and waiting in line two hours.

Come early !

:wink2:

·
IronMan
17,222 Posts
TAKE YOUR HEATED GEAR :surprise: GONNA BE A LITTLE FROSTY IN MORNING CHANCE SNOW FRIDAY:serious: HOPE TO SEE YA THERE. OH IF AMISH GIRLS ARE SELLING BLACKBERRY PIES AGAIN THIS YEAR DONT EAT/ORDER ANY (THEY WERE OUT OF THEM WHEN I GOT THERE LATE SATURDAY :crying::crying::grin2::grin2:

Reactions: Boot

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I'm bailing out on Moonshine and heading to Rogers, AR instead. Much warmer and no rain.

·
IronMan
17,222 Posts
been to rogers its great. great roads too. but its not moonshine !! moonshine more of an event rogers "ride in " all these choices :smile2: enjoy n be safe !

Reactions: Boot

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
We will be there. Uncle John if I knew you were coming to moonshine you could have saved the shipping on that wheel I just bought.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I also figure to see much lighter crowd this year. Forecast is 49 for Saturday. Those fair weather guys on pretty bikes just won't make the trip. Looks like I will be leaving out to about A 28 degree Morning.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also figure to see much lighter crowd this year. Forecast is 49 for Saturday. Those fair weather guys on pretty bikes just won't make the trip. Looks like I will be leaving out to about A 28 degree Morning.
We always seem to get the good riding weather..... isn't that frost PRETTY ?

>:)

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Moonshine Saturday.

High 38, low 25.

Wear your woolies and post some great pics/movies... 'cause I'm going to be sitting at home.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Moonshine Saturday.

High 38, low 25.

Wear your woolies and post some great pics/movies... 'cause I'm going to be sitting at home.
I'm showing High 48, low 28 (NOAA)

Still, it don't look like we'll be in short sleeves or anything like that. lol

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
As Terry once put it if you don't go to Moonshine you are not a motorcycle rider just a motorcycle owner. I have been there 5 or 6 years straight. Great time!!!!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Been to Moonshine several times, always a good time. Been there in the sunshine, rain, and cold/windy.

Just my 2nd trip to Rogers. As I get older I have realized that motorcycle riding is supposed to be fun. Freezing my acorns off ain't fun. I don't have to hurt nearly as bad as I used to to have a good time.

Enjoy a Moonburger for me.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Been to Moonshine several times, always a good time. Been there in the sunshine, rain, and cold/windy.

Just my 2nd trip to Rogers. As I get older I have realized that motorcycle riding is supposed to be fun. Freezing my acorns off ain't fun. I don't have to hurt nearly as bad as I used to to have a good time.

Enjoy a Moonburger for me.
My wife was just saying the same thing. hahahahaha

Either she's staying home, or we'll see you in Arkansas. lol

....although...... she's very partial to the Jasper area....

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts