GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone in Michigan thinking of running down to the Moonshine run ? Still always off and no way to tell what the weather's going to be like.
I'm just thinking about it and wondered if anyone else was.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Is there anyone in Michigan thinking of running down to the Moonshine run ? Still always off and no way to tell what the weather's going to be like.
I'm just thinking about it and wondered if anyone else was.
Where is it, and when? I might be interested in heading out for a nice ride if the weather is ok.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Just Google it. It's a blast.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Looks like a lot of fun and good food. Early April is a little iffy in Michigan but I would love to come. We will see as the date gets closer. Here in Mid Michigan we could have snow or 70 degrees and sunshine.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Three days of fun!!! I'll be there!!!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun and good food. Early April is a little iffy in Michigan but I would love to come. We will see as the date gets closer. Here in Mid Michigan we could have snow or 70 degrees and sunshine.
Me and about 10 other Wingers usually park right straight out the front door about three rows back. Big yellow one with a trailer you can't miss mine. :)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I registered today and made motel reservations. Hope to see some of the board members.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I don't register, no benefit to you as far as I know.

·
Registered
9,181 Posts
"The only information that will show up on the Riders list is your Name, Internet Name, Internet Group, Motorcycle info, City, State, Miles and when you plan on Arriving. All other information is only used to keep whacky stats. You can calculate your miles by visiting the Map page first. This is a free event and registering only helps with the planning. You can donate by going to the Donation page, if you would like. Registration will stop on Wed April 11, 2018 at 6:00 PM, but you can still come. This just gives us an idea of the number of people coming to the event."

Simply put, it's a count of who is coming and from where.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looking at the extended weather forecast here in Michigan and it says 57 for a high and chance of rain.
So far here in Michigan spring as yet to show up.
Well there's still a little more than a week before the Run so things can change.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts