GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are doing some work on the store. Sign on door says closed until February 1st. Made trip down today. Foggy, cool, rain, drizzle, misty.. Perfect weather to go to Moonshine.
Another heads up anyone making an early trip down watch the roads out to the store. There is a lot of pea gravel and sand on the country roads.

F

·
0 Posts
We will get that burger on Friday.
Going to be a great ride to Moonshine.

Doug

·
Registered
944 Posts
What time do you think you guys will be there this Friday?

I was thinking of going to Evansville,IN to Harbor Freight or somewhere but a Moonburger sounds good too. Supposed to be nice most of next week also.

F

·
0 Posts
What time do you think you guys will be there this Friday?

I was thinking of going to Evansville,IN to Harbor Freight or somewhere but a Moonburger sounds good too. Supposed to be nice most of next week also.
Let me check with Ghostrider2 in the morning.
I will or he will post the approximate time.
He is going to be lead dog on this ride, so I am not sure.
Hope we can see you there.

Doug

·
Registered
944 Posts
Ok. I thought i might have another retired biker along but so far no answer back from him.

F

·
0 Posts
I will be riding alone tomorrow (Friday 2/17/17) to the Moonshine Store.
If anyone wants to meet up, I will be there between 11:00- 11:30.

Doug

·
Registered
944 Posts
Doug I sent you a PM.

I should stay home and get something done, but too nice not to ride. It'll still be here waiting for me when i get back. So much was neglected when i was working so now i have to play catch up. So nice to be retired.

Probably be lots of people there tomorrow.

F

·
0 Posts
I am retired so my motto is:

"why do it today when I can put it off until tomorrow" hahaha

See you there.

Doug

·
Registered
944 Posts
Duckster would probably all over this if he didn't have to work for a living.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Which direction are you heading this time Duckster?

Wife probably has to work again Sat. and i should get something done around here or she will not be happy. She will just have to get over it if i goof off riding in between rain. Trying to talk her in to riding Sunday maybe to Evansville or i might ride there Sat. or Monday.

Nothing set in stone after tomorrow.

I need to finish packing for the trip to the Philippines on March 4th. She wants to go home for her birthday.
I want to rent a bike and she says its too dangerous over there. I think a 175cc is about the biggest i can get but i have her brother checking what is available. Traffic isn't bad out in the rural area where we will be staying.

I should start a thread on Philippine trip.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Right now we are going south to Red Boiling Springs TN. We will meet in the morning,if the radar shows rain that way we will probably go west.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

F

·
0 Posts
Met up with indianawantsme (Steve) at Moonshine.
Great time.
Talked with three other riders also.
Looking forward to going over to Indiana and checking out some new roads.
By the way..thanks for pointing out the "stumble" that I never realized I had Steve. :)

Doug

·
Registered
944 Posts
:wink2:Doug

Hey Shooter: How can you be friends with Doug. He is so hard headed and set in his ways, it's no wonder you guys argue all the time.

>:)

F

·
0 Posts
:wink2:Doug

Hey Shooter: How can you be friends with Doug. He is so hard headed and set in his ways, it's no wonder you guys argue all the time.

>:)
Hey I resemble that remark!:)
At least I don't meet someone the first time and show them they have a problem they didn't know they had that costs $375 to fix. bwahahahaha

Doug

·
Registered
944 Posts
You just don't pay attention to details.. All you want to do is ride and wait until it falls apart to do anything about it.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts