GL1800Riders Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Hello, hey next time you fellas ride to Moonshine I may tag along if'n it would be ok? I can be there in about 2.5hrs and would like to try one of those moon burgers I've heard about. Doesn't look good for me making the big event Moonshine Lunch Run but I'd be up for Saturday just about any time.

Dan

F

·
0 Posts
Hello, hey next time you fellas ride to Moonshine I may tag along if'n it would be ok? I can be there in about 2.5hrs and would like to try one of those moon burgers I've heard about. Doesn't look good for me making the big event Moonshine Lunch Run but I'd be up for Saturday just about any time.

Dan
I will keep you posted when I will be going down Dan.
I go down several times a year.
I have people who have never been there ask me periodically during the riding season to take them down.

Doug

·
Registered
952 Posts
Duckster and Doug would be proud of me today. I took a different road home from Evansville. It started out pretty good but then turned to chip and seal with plenty of rock on it. A short section of rock road here and there. A lot of patches and holes to dodge. I think about 6-7 miles of it. The car behind me was on the left side of the road more than on the right. I stayed in the middle as much as i could.

F

·
0 Posts
Duckster and Doug would be proud of me today. I took a different road home from Evansville. It started out pretty good but then turned to chip and seal with plenty of rock on it. A short section of rock road here and there. A lot of patches and holes to dodge. I think about 6-7 miles of it. The car behind me was on the left side of the road more than on the right. I stayed in the middle as much as i could.
You did well young road hopper! hahaha

Doug

41 - 45 of 45 Posts