GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Well after years of research I have finally discovered a way to pull extra ponies out of the Wing .
For those of you that are just using pain old gas, your missing the boat and are spending way to much money .
To top that off you know how explosive gas is ? I personally know of several machines that have been blown to Kingdom Come , because of the unsafe practise of burning gasoline . We haven't even talked about the violent environmental hazards associated with this dangerous material.
Now if you really want go to the dark side, and I mean dark not just to have a peek but to totally submerge yourself in complete darkness then, this mod may just be your ticket..

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Rich
Put the bong down and back away from the nos bottle :a13:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
STRider, we warned ya about inhalin'! :lol:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Strider said:
Well after years of research I have finally discovered a way to pull extra ponies out of the Wing .
For those of you that are just using pain old gas, your missing the boat and are spending way to much money .
To top that off you know how explosive gas is ? I personally know of several machines that have been blown to Kingdom Come , because of the unsafe practise of burning gasoline . We haven't even talked about the violent environmental hazards associated with this dangerous material.
Now if you really want go to the dark side, and I mean dark not just to have a peek but to totally submerge yourself in complete darkness then, this mod may just be your ticket..
I like it! Where can i get one? :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Humm maybe you guys are right I guess I kinda ran ahead a bit, perhaps I may need to turn on the light here for a moment or two.

I need to first add this disclaimer : If you continue to indulge in this particular thread , the depths of darkness you sink into has NOTHING to do with me or ANYONE from Honda Direct or its owners or those who read this board, or contribute in anyway to this discussion , including those peeps who are just lurking

OK now that we got that out of the way, perhaps by way of introduction those who are "occasional" posters or lurkers or just plain uninformed need to visit this post first. When an adequate amount of time has passed for viewing, that is to be determined by a select panel of Lawyers we will continue .

So let the reading begin : http://www.gl1800riders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=75534

:chat:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Maybe you'll know where your're at when you come to.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
And I thought I was the only one that posted under the influence...

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
But wait I want more power for free :yes: :beer3: :beer2: :a13:

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
STEP AWAY from those fumes....QUICKLY RUN like you never ran before!!! :biker:

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
can you send some of that down here...?

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Don't you know you're only supposed to use that stuff in a well-ventilated room?

In any case, I might want to have some of that stuff for my bike, too.

Whatevr it is.

·
Registered
44 Posts
What in the world has he been smoking. Is it good for a old man? :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts