Evelyn was 3lbs 7 oz 15 inches

They are about 5 weeks early

All is well.

They join their sisters Mikayla age 9 , Harley age 6

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Congrats!

Great way to kick off Thanksgiving weekend.

Hope all stays well.

·
I U Turn
888 Posts
Congratulations Grandpa. Ain't grandkids cool I wish them the best. Tony are you sure about the weight?
**** :D

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Hey Tony, Congratulations! Happy Thanksgiving! Tim

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Great news. Glad to hear all is well. That really gives you something to be thankful for.

We have on grandson and he is a blast to have around. We kidnap him every now and then..and then send him home full of sugar and caffeine.. (not really) :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Congratulations, Tony!
Our first grandchild will be nine weeks old tomorrow. Who knew how much fun this grandma thing would be!

Becky and Rich

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
**** said:
Congratulations Grandpa. Ain't grandkids cool I wish them the best. Tony are you sure about the weight?
**** :D
I was just informed the kids are 6 weeks early. Doctors predict 4 weeks in neonatal care

The weights are in the area reported to us since last week. Our daughter in law was in the hospital for 11 days prior to delivery. She has problems with pre-term delivery labor on all of her pregnancies

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Now you have even more to be thankful for!

Glad to hear mom and the little ones are doing fine.

Dep

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
HEY Tony,

Congratulations from Amity and me as well as our grandson Jack.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Congrats, grandbabbies are way too cool!!!!!!!!

Our twins were 8 weeks early, they're 11 years old now and great....they were little when born, could fit in your palm....

Being a Grand-Pa is the best....

·
Registered
224 Posts
Congratulations Tony! One more reason to give thanks today, huh?

·
Registered
323 Posts
What a special event and just in time to make thanksgiving extremely meaningful.
Congratulations and I know they will be home and with their Mom before ya know it.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Congratulations and Happy Thanksgiving. Two more reasons to be thankful.
Joe

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Congrats on the twin grandbabies, the work that the neonatal units do now is amazing.

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The kids are doing great. We are in Arizona , the kids are in Tennessee . A trip is planned in january

Neonatal care is amazing. Feeding tube into the kids navels, oxygen tubes under their noses, small tube into the throat to clear stuff.

They are breathing strongly on their own. Vital signs all good

I Figured someone would comment on my grand daughters name Harley. I have no idea why the name was chosen but it was. My son does not ride motorcycles of any type or brand (long story)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts