GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
The CSC Saga Continues
« Thread Started Yesterday at 6:00pm »

Apparently they are very concerned over on the other Site.

"Well thanks a lot Dawg now according to some on PlanetX you and I are like The Lone Ranger & Tonto. Or is it Batman & Superman? Hey Mr. anonymous installer over there, put up or shut up with your easy fix.........below is what you wrote. So what is it??? Why can't you share it with the Cobra owners so you can save them some time, money and grief....don't be scared if CSC'c so bad why don't you drop them?"

"We have ideas for a fixes that would be relatively easy to do for future kits, as well as one for the retrofit of the existing trikes. But the engineers in this industry, at least in our experience, though they seem to have incredible intelligence and ability to design and build things....are also somewhat arrogant, stubborn, short-sighted, and have far less real world knowledge, common sense and 'outside the box' problem solving ability. So unfortunately, suggestions from us lowly installers seem to fall on deaf ears most of the time, and after a while you kinda give up on making them.”

·
Registered
524 Posts
Jesus H. Christ, someone, just tell what the fix is. :bow:
Where is this "installer". I am sure he is monitoring this board.

Remember the guy from Europe who came up with a better mouse trap for a fix on the yoke problem, he shared it with all of us. What is this board for if not to exchange ideas and to help one another.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts

Remember the guy from Europe who came up with a better mouse trap for a fix on the yoke problem, he shared it with all of us. What is this board for if not to exchange ideas and to help one another.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
197 Posts

:agree:and yes ITS TIME FOR ICE CREAM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts