Mar 19 Snow 37°/30° 60 %

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Oh, dang.....I'll do the sun for ya 8) 91 today...ahhhhhhhhhhh :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
Gary, Thank God we're not burning here like you over there.

We were cool today. :wink:

It was only 89 with clear skies and 5-10mph breeze.

Sorry Ed :!: :lol: :oops:

·
Vendor
22,225 Posts
I added up my mileage in December, January and Feb this year. Just shy of 5K miles. If we don't get some bad weather down here soon, I am going to have to buy a new bike soon. At this rate, this one will be all wore out in another year or two.

Maybe I should go ahead and put that deposit down on a new blue FJR.....

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
I Love snow. It keeps the mileage on bike down (way down). Tires last longer, longer intervals between oil changes, less washing anf polishing. It is good to be up here in the great white north.

Ed, you want to come down tonight and help me put the chains back on the Deere for the Thurs/Fri snow?...LOL

Happy in white Bulldog

·
Registered
88 Posts
Another inch or so here last night, too. And, while it's sunny and melting today, forecast is for more cool, wet weather. Oh well, next weekend is the motorcycle show, and that will get us just a few days away from April. And all of us in Minnesota know what April brings...MORE SNOW!!!

Living vicariously through those in the South & West...
GWG

·
Registered
846 Posts
I don't mind the snow to much. What I do hate is all the salt and pebbly mixture that the towns around here throw down on the roads during a storm. The awful mess that stuff makes of a vehicle is despicable. If people put the right kind if snow tires on all 4 wheels and knew how to drive in the bad stuff, the road crews wouldn't even need to throw that stuff on the roads.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
BobsGL1800A1 said:
I don't mind the snow to much. What I do hate is all the salt and pebbly mixture that the towns around here throw down on the roads during a storm. The awful mess that stuff makes of a vehicle is despicable. If people put the right kind if snow tires on all 4 wheels and knew how to drive in the bad stuff, the road crews wouldn't even need to throw that stuff on the roads.
I hear that Bob....which is why I moved away from Michigan 8) ....but on people knowing how to drive...they don't do so good in the good stuff either :22yikes:

A nomial 92 and sunny today....riding this evening for sure :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts