GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Boy, a fellow would need asbestos chaps on to ride some of those choppers. :shock:

·
Registered
373 Posts
So, let me get this straight.....

you went to the bike show, and took lots and lots of pictures of very interesting concepts in motorcycling.
But all this time, there was not a single "bike show hottie" available for your photographical pleasure? :D :D
Or, were these "hotties" there, and the Mrs was too close for you to snap? :?
Or, were these "hotties" there, and you're bogarting these photos for your personal use? 8)
Which is it? Inquiring (gutter bound) minds want to know! :wink:

And, to cover a previous post - great shots. Please feel free to post them any time. VERY motorcycle related.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I prefer the bikes to the bleached blondes.

Stand em on their heads and you got a bunch of brunettes with bad breath. :lol:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: So, let me get this straight.....

Notsluggo said:
you went to the bike show, and took lots and lots of pictures of very interesting concepts in motorcycling.
But all this time, there was not a single "bike show hottie" available for your photographical pleasure? :D :D
Or, were these "hotties" there, and the Mrs was too close for you to snap? :?
Or, were these "hotties" there, and you're bogarting these photos for your personal use? 8)
Which is it? Inquiring (gutter bound) minds want to know! :wink:

And, to cover a previous post - great shots. Please feel free to post them any time. VERY motorcycle related.
Yes, there were some " Hooter Hotties " lol..............the kind you could bounce a quarter off of their body parts, but it would have been to obvious pointing the whole camera in their direction, in light of the fact I was using my little ultra compact camera, without a swivel LCD. If you know what I mean. ;)

However, I do have a photographic memory. :lol:

Roger

·
Registered
73 Posts
Don't really care for the bikes, but those are some cool photos. Thanks!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Thanks for the pics Sir Rog lots of time and sweat when into those im sure. :)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IFLY said:
Thanks for the pics Sir Rog lots of time and sweat when into those im sure. :)
No problem at all, IFLY. Actually, that is one of my hobbies and I wouldn`t think of going to an event like this one without taking along one of my cameras. :)

This weekend I`ll most likely be going to the Detroit Auto Show. If I could only find a way to make it motorcycle related, I would try and sneak a few pics here as well. :wink:

Roger

·
Registered
179 Posts
[/quote]
This weekend I`ll most likely be going to the Detroit Auto Show. If I could only find a way to make it motorcycle related, I would try and sneak a few pics here as well. :wink:
Roger[/quote] IF you rode your motorcycle there would that count ???? :lol:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Roger[/quote] IF you rode your motorcycle there would that count ???? :lol:[/quote]

Right on ! :yes1:

Roger

1 - 12 of 12 Posts