GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out about it. Has anyone gone to it. Let me know what you think of it.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I went to it last year and caught up with a few others while there. Not to bad. Lots of good riding arounf the area. It's spread out a bit, but generaly, not bad. Not a lot of vendors, or such, as compared to the bigger shows, but plan to go back if for nothing else, to hang out with Notact and Detour and work on my aim off the front pourch.

·
Registered
819 Posts
LOL!!! That was fun! Wasn't it? I agree. Nothing to write home about but great roads to ride and lots of fun with friends! NoTact's house is a great place to play! :wink:

·
Registered
252 Posts
I went to it last year and caught up with a few others while there. Not to bad. Lots of good riding arounf the area. It's spread out a bit, but generaly, not bad. Not a lot of vendors, or such, as compared to the bigger shows, but plan to go back if for nothing else, to hang out with Notact and Detour and work on my aim off the front pourch.
Spelling suggests your into the booze. Looking forward to hanging with you all again at the farm. More arms this year. Need to try it sober. LOL

·
Registered
16 Posts
The only thing I have done was to see the vintage display which I enjoyed. I also heard from others, more knowledgeable on these events, that indeed it was a very nice vintage display.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Great fun, not to crowded, good vendors and a real cool vintage motorcycle race on the last day, I will be going back this year.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
The rest of us need info on this.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thje website makes it look like primarily a Harley event. True or false?

·
Registered
280 Posts
But the real question is do you hear Banjo music playin, and have to sleep with your sleeping bag zipped up all the way and a lock on the zipper?
LOL!!!!
Im just funnin you all!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Lots of mixed bikes, but most rallys are predominantly Harley dominated. Everyone was well behaved, had some good rides, saw plenty of GW's...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts