GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ridden the dragon on my bikes and trike many times over the years. Now I have a Mini and will soon drive it on the Dragon. The Minis have an annual "Minis on the Dragon" - MOTD - every year. I haven't gotten involved with them yet and I don't know if I ever will as they are not a group like we have here on GL1800riders.com. But I just watched this Youtube video posted on a Mini board and I am really disappointed with these drivers...especially those from Ohio. As good as the Mini handles, these guys could not keep it on their side of the road and endangered everyone, especially bikers. As a biker, I know how important it is to stay on my side of the line.

·
Mild Hog
585 Posts
I used to go up there with the local Corvette club. Going over the line was normal. That was 8yrs ago, and I don't remember it being as many riders.

·
Registered
455 Posts
That curve appears in many examples of crossing the stripes.
You can see in the pictures there is an unabstructed view into the next curve. So, chances are they were merely taking an easier line and not interfering with another vehicle (in these shots).

I am not defending these bargers but, no harm no foul. (in these photos)

By staying in your lane you are safer, less likely to hit road debris, keep others safer, add more challenge to your ride and are less likely to get trashed if your photo appears at Killjoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts