GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried these to polish wheels? I was thinking of buying one but they are about $25 (seems way over priced :roll: ) and I don't want to spend that much unless they work well.

Greyhound

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
I have both the large and small one's. They work excellent.

Small works best for me on motorcycle wheels.

Bulldog

·
Registered
266 Posts
Same here - the small one does best on the 1800 rims. I use the bigger one to clean mah mud sink from time ta time. Little cleanser on the sink, dab of water, an' she cleans right up!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
TexasRedneck said:
Same here - the small one does best on the 1800 rims. I use the bigger one to clean mah mud sink from time ta time. Little cleanser on the sink, dab of water, an' she cleans right up!
Yeah *******, use it on those teeth man!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I think the one from Flitz looks a whole lot more durable. I bought the Flitz one at the Honda Hoot for around $20.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Where can you get the Mothers Power Ball ??
Thanks 8)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Yellow Streak said:
Where can you get the Mothers Power Ball ??
Thanks 8)
I bought mine at AutoZone

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
I'm sure the powerball does polish out your wheels well but my question would be do you have to remove the wheels to use it? It's awfully tight quarters between the rotors and the wheels and they cover a lot of the wheel area. Just wondering, I always buff 'em out by hand. T.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
tvbveb said:
I'm sure the powerball does polish out your wheels well but my question would be do you have to remove the wheels to use it? It's awfully tight quarters between the rotors and the wheels and they cover a lot of the wheel area. Just wondering, I always buff 'em out by hand. T.
The Mother's PowerBall Mini fits without removing anything (even with rotor covers) to polish the wheels. It also works very well using BOM metal polish, better in my opinion than the Mother's polish.

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Thanks zaT111, thats good to know. I already use boms too it's great but I see a mini powerball in my near future. T. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts