GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
The microphone is built into the speakers like many other Uclear models. Installed correctly, they work reasonably well. There’s an upgrade speaker that puts small mics in the brow of the liner and they work better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
356 Posts
Upon further inspection these are the pulse pro speakers, and I believe they have the mics in the brow.

·
Registered
5,989 Posts
I wonder how these work compared to the Sena headphones??

·
Registered
356 Posts
I run Uclear exclusively in my helmets currently. I think they sound good and work well. I like their pricing as well. :) Are they as good (well before this new model came out) as high end Sena and others? Probably not but they do all the same stuff and cost way less. I haven’t found anything lacking in features, and it’s easy to move the unit from helmet to helmet once you get an extra pair of speakers. If you need to do a lot of talking or recording videos, something with a boom might work better, but I rarely need that so they work great for me on all incoming audio sources.

·
Registered
356 Posts
If the FW works with Bluetooth, I’d be pretty surprised if Uclear doesn’t work. It’s been great with anything I’ve connected it to so far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts