GL1800Riders Forums banner

Motocycle Ridin-Mayor -Dave Turley on TV Last nite.

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Cruiseman 
#1 ·
Our own Mayor Dave Turley was on "Kitchen Nightmares" Last night on TV.

He had a couple Cameos and a Speaking part: "Really Good".

Mangia - Mangia is now serving fresh food, not frozen in Woodland Park, CO.

Good on ya Dave!

Who knows, you could be signing future contracts or have your own show in the future. (stay away from driver safety stuff)....LOL

Bulldog & Meesh

#2 ·
Never heard of that show, what station carries it?

#5 ·
Motocycle Ridin-Mayor -Dave Turley on TV Last nite.

Our own Mayor Dave Turley was on "Kitchen Nightmares" Last night on TV.

He had a couple Cameos and a Speaking part: "Really Good".

Mangia - Mangia is now serving fresh food, not frozen in Woodland Park, CO.

Good on ya Dave!

Who knows, you could be signing future contracts or have your own show in the future. (stay away from driver safety stuff)....LOL

Bulldog & Meesh​

Have a link?

#6 ·
Google found this for me:

"WOODLAND PARK, COLO. -- A Woodland Park restaurant is being featured on FOX’s popular ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ show tonight.
Chef Gordon Ramsey takes on Italian restaurant Mangia Mangia. Kitchen Nightmares, in its sixth season, helps struggling restaurants keep their businesses afloat.
The show describes the restaurant as having an ‘identity crisis.’
In the episode, tensions flare and morale between Julie Watson, the owner, and her staff is at an all-time low.
“The restaurant has an incapable head chef and fiery staff with a myriad of their own problems, bringing everything to a boil,” a show synopsis read. “Julie is driven to her breaking point, and with everything on the line, she looks to Chef Ramsay as her last resort.”
This episode was shot last summer.
Because of ongoing problems with the restaurant’s staff, Julie said she decided to write Chef Ramsay.
“I wrote him a letter about a year and a half ago thinking he’d never show up in Woodland Park because it’s a small town,” Julie said. “They called me about 4 months later and asked if I still wanted to do it.
Julie said the entire show experience has been a positive one.
“It’s been a positive for the business,” she said. “We’ve had a lot of changes in staff, got some great new menu ideas, changed the way we make our food.”
Mangia Mangia is located in downtown Woodland Park."

#11 ·
Saw Wingnutzz (Dave) on TV tonight

We just got back in town and watched a recorded episode of Kitchen Nightmares filmed at a restaurant in Woodland Park, CO. There were a couple of scenes where you could clearly see Dave, eating pasta of course! Not sure if anyone else saw the show.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.