GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've told you about how great the site http://www.motogp.com/en/motogp/index.htm was for watching
the races live with lots of extra content before the race about info from the pits.....Well bad news guys.
For the 4th time this year, in the middle of an important race (tell me what is a more important race than the final
that either Nicky or Valentino has to win) the site either goes down or is totally unavailable from the get-go.
It costs +/- 36 euro per season (that's $45) and you can't see the good races. Friggin' nice work, huh?

If you had been thinking about it for next year, I'd advise against it. Save the cash & watch it on free TV with
me.
After getting up early every Sunday to watch this, you'll find out that you've wasted sleep and the cash.

Douglas

G

·
0 Posts
It is going to be on the Speed channel at 2:30 CST
It is the last race of the year, and it looks like Valentino Rossi
is going to be the champ once again.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just watched in on the VCR :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
UNBELIEVABLE
I though he would give Rossi everything Rossi could handle. When Pedrosa let Nicky through without a fight, I think it would have been Nicky's race anyway after Rossi's bad start. Something that Hayden has had some experience with himself.

HOORAY FOR HAYDEN

1 - 3 of 3 Posts