GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have (or know someone who has) any experience with the Motor 55 (www.motor55.net) spoilers for the wing? $135 vs. ~$235 (Hondaline) is enticing but sometimes you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I ordered the unpainted version, I received it 8 days (12/14) after payment.
I took it to the paint shop today. I'll let you know what they think when they paint it. From a first look I don't have any complaints.

Rick

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Got mine from the same place Strider did. Got the black to match the bike. Looks as good as OEM to me.

Dep

·
Registered
547 Posts
There's another vendor on eBay that sells spoilers for our bikes, that are made in Taiwan. From what I've heard, the color fades on them very quickly. From what y'all are saying, it isn't the same vendor you're talking about here.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I bought this spoiler for my wife's "Wing on ebay last week. I got if a good price but haven't heard from the seller yet. Is anyone familiar with this seller?

Winning bid: US $130.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ended: Jan-02-07 10:07:52 PST
Shipping costs: US $15.00
Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Service to United States
Ships to: United States
Item location: Miles City, MT, United States
History: 4 bids
Winning bidder: motoenthusiast( 3 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meet the seller
Seller: riversidemarinecycle( 7 )
Member: since Dec-05-06 in United States

Description

Item Specifics - Item Condition
Condition: New
'06 HONDA GOLD WING GL1800 REAR SPOILER WITH BRAKE LIGHT. OEM HONDA ACCESSORY.

P/N: 08F64-MCA-1C0C (COLOR DISCRIPTION IS PEARL BROWN) GOLD WING COLOR TITANIUM.

RETAIL LIST PRICE IS $288.95

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL PRIOR TO BIDDING.

1-800-322-7817 OR EMAIL [email protected] (ASK FOR BLAYNE)

WWW.RMCMILESCITY.COM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts