GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you do-it-yourselfers installed the MT Aux fuel cell on your MT trike? Where did you bring the fuel input out at on the trike? I have seen some MT dealer installs and they were brought out through the left side rear arm rest pocket. I was wondering if any one brought it out at a different location.
I got instructions, it's just that I don't really care to bring it out through the passenger arm rest pocket on either side. I have some ideas, one being to bring it up into the truck floor and put a marine fill spout on it. I just wanted to see if any one else had came up with a better thought on it before I commit to anything. :roll:

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
I didn't know that they made one! Where do you get information on it? It isn't on their web site. Or is it a third party add on.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Motor Trike no longer makes the aux fuel cell. I got it when I got the kit in 2002. I am still working on how I want to install it. :?

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
You have had it for 4 years, and haven't installed it. :eek: :shock: Hummmmm!!; :? you may have a point by not committing too quickly. I would study the instructions a little longer, you may have missed something.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts