GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$1400 for Kwik Camp cycle trailer. Garage stored; Easy set up in minutes w/queen bed tent canvas very good shape; easy access to storage area. Pick up in local area Harrah, Shawnee, or Midwest City, OK.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
That's a great trailer. I had one. Only problem is that it is a little small for 2 people. I upgraded to a Bunkhouse, but miss the ease of set up of the Kwik Kamp. Truly 60 second setup. Plus the canvass was warmer in cold weather and cooler in warm weather.

Good luck on your sale.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Any luck yet? I hate this, this is exactly what I've been looking for, but I have 3 problems. No trailer hitch on the bike, no money, and crappy weather preventing me from driving there to buy it. Good luck, if my situation changes, I'll drop you a line.

Reactions: Brian Dunham

·
Registered
762 Posts
I have a Kompact Kamp on the classified board (blatant plug) if you get a tax refund or a bottle redemption run.

Reactions: JoeHall

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I'd love to buy it, but I'm too far away and moving soon. All the good stuff seems to be in the middle of the country.

·
Registered
610 Posts
JT,
I would buy it in a heartbeat for a friend of mine wanting one, but he doesn’t have the money and I don’t want to give him a twenty year payout plan. If I had the extra money, I would get it for a ‘backup’ for friends (like him) to try out (and put a burr under his saddle). I love mine and I am heading out this weekend to do some camping out here in West Texas.
Good luck in your sale. It should sell quick for that price.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Can you post some pics of the camper? I message my buddy to see if I can get him interested and maybe some pics will open his checkbook. Does it have the 1 7/8 hitch? What wiring connection is on the trailer? I will have to ride up their and pull it back for him.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
I think this guy is history. One post and he 86'd the forum. JMHO

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yeppers. You know when you decide to “pull the trigger” on something, something goes wrong. The good thing? I still have my original Mini-Mate (Looks like I won’t be getting a second one for now.) and my money will still be in my savings account.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts